VineBUZZ Web was engaged to build a website for a growing neighborhood in the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia. There have been many changes in the past few years in terms of builders working in the area, requirements for the residents, etc., and a website was needed to keep up with all of those changes. To create this website, we:
- Took photos in the neighborhood;
- Took photos in the local towns, Charles Town and Ranson, WV;
- Assembled a Document Library with the primary documents that are needed by the existing and new residents;
- Created a Blog to post periodic updates, along with a feature to email subscribers;
- Created an online Architectural Request form to automate the submission of changes to a property;
- Created a link library with dozens of useful websites for the community (i.e. Cable company, trash pickup, etc.).
And more! This site is simple in design but offers a great deal of functionality for the audience.